The Zortrax M200’s Main Features
- Build volume : 20x20x18 cm
- Resolution : up to 90 microns
- Single Extruder
- All aluminum frame
- Side panels for enclosure can be bought separately to print more demanding materials such as ABS
- Heated bed up to 110°C
- LCD Display for maintenance and print launch
- Use with Z-suite
- Print via SD Card
- Supported filaments : PLA, ABS, ASA, PC, PETG, HIPS, ESD… No specific brand
- auto callibration
A Reliability beast
The Zortrax M200 might be more closed source than some competitors but it’s a choice made for the sake of reliability. By controlling everything from the 3D model slicing via Z-Suite, their dedicated software, to the controls made independently from any computers and directly from the printer, the Zortrax M200 minimizes the potential sources of error. You can trust the software and trust the 3D printer. Slice it, launch it and forget about it.
Z-Suite : the dedicated 3D printing software by Zortrax
For reliability needs, the Zortrax M200 goes in pair with the Z-Suite : the dedicated software developed by the manufacturer. Again, the choices have been simplified and some settings are automatically made to leave no space for errors.